The labels used here

How can I find the posts I want to read?


The answer is: very easy!


I have established various labels, which contain the blog posts covering that topic. I will briefly explain them below, so you can easily find what you are looking for.


About me

Surprise - those posts are about me. In those I introduce myself, reflect on my experiences and learning process and other fun jazz.


About my project

Another surprise - here I am talking about my project, Kontakt mellem Mennesker. You can find precise information about what we are and what we do.


Monthly updates

The name says it all - updates from August 2020 until July 2021.


For future volunteers

Here you can find tips, places to visit in Denmark and much more. Just give it a try, maybe you find something that could be interesting for you (:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most probably a love letter

Introduction

Volunteering and Corona